Introduction to God’s Rollercoaster
The God’s Rollercoaster podcast is hosted by Hazel Woodward. Hazel lives in Oxfordshire, England. She loves to learn about people’s stories, sharing in their journeys and fostering the belief that not only do our ups and downs make us who we are, but we should hold on to those things and be proud of our journey.
Come and join us – enjoy the ride!
In This Episode: Series 1, Episode 6 – The Sovereignty of God
In this episode, our guests share their stories of encounters of God – from the Swiss Alps to the market, to the kitchen, to the great outdoors. As we listen to the personal, candid accounts of how God has brought peace and love, we reflect on how our trust in Him as the supreme authority reassures us that all things are under His control. Today’s guests tell us about their experiences of the supernatural, challenging us to acknowledge that faith is being certain of what you cannot see. Having faith and trust in God’s love, kindness and ability to keep His promises, helps us to grow our faith, and of course, faith needs to be exercised to grow.
This episode includes discussion around illness and recovery, suicide, children being taken into care, drug abuse, addiction and rehabilitation, family issues, imprisonment and learning difficulties.
A playlist of worship music is available free of charge here.
The following verses are referred to in this episode:
- John 15, v16: ‘You did not choose me, but I chose you…’
- Psalm 103, v5: ‘Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.’
- Hebrews 13: ‘Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.’
Connect with us
- Have a question for Hazel or a suggestion for a topic for us to cover on the podcast? Tell us about it at email@example.com
- Join our mailing list here
- Visit our website, Facebook or Instagram